Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 2nd B-day









The girls had a very busy B-day at the zoo. They love the animals. Many children do not play with their stuffed animals. Not the case with my girls. They play with animals all of the time. Leah asks me on a daily basis to go to the zoo or Farm Country to see the animals. So needless to say the Zoo was a big hit. They also had their there very own princess cakes. I had so much fun making thier cakes last year, I decided to do it again. We had a lot of cake left over since we did not do a party this year. Since we had left over cake, when I asked the girls what they wanted for breakfast the response was always, " Birthday cake!", which I only gave into once. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!! They are so stinkin cute.

LOve Love LoVE the cakes!! You should of invited me up for some cake. I could of helped you eat it. Breakfast too even. SMILE

It probably made you run faster too. lol