Friday, October 9, 2009

3 Times a Finisher!



I have trained for the St. George marathon on three seperate occasions. I won't go into detials about it, but I was not able to run in it for the first two trainings. I finally did 1 week ago. I loved it! Honestly, I did! I really thought I wouldn't like it too much. I promised myself that this was the only marathon that I was going to run ever!!! Everyone told me that once you run a marathon, you are hooked. It is true. I don't know when I will do one again, but I will definitely run st. George again sometime. I was pleased as punch with my time. I wanted to do it under four hours and I made it in 3:52 and felt pretty good. I didn't get one blister or lose one toe nail which if you have run St. George it is a real accomplishment. :) I definitely get runners' high. It is the best drug I know of. :)

1 comment:

Warren said...

Wow! You are amazing! Congrats! So glad to know your blog now so we can keep tabs on you guys!