Wednesday, March 25, 2009








Ok, so I missed something. Before I want to Tucson I stayed in St. George for three days and ran the Spectrum 10 k with Linds. I sat next to a girl on the bus that was six months pregnant and ran the 10 K in 39 minutes. I think that is crazy! We took the kids to see my Grandpa's horses. They loved it. They got to see chickens, dogs, a mule, and many horses. The highlight was actually riding the horse. My mom sat on the horse and held them, while my grandpa led his oldest horse, and my favorite, Lindy, around the corral. They each had about 15 turns,seriously. Kate got the biggest kick out of feeding the horses. I have know idea why. Maybe the way they hold their mouths. Check out the video.

After spending several hours at the ranch, they went back to grammy's for ice cream. For some reason Kate and Leah think ice cream tastes better in a cone. They even enjoyed a game of "get you" with ice ream in their hands. A scary proposition I know, but it worked. They had a blast!

1 comment:

Miss KG said...

Jenni that is hilarious! Your girls are the sweetest, happiest things ever! I love spending time with your family :)