Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three times a charm?

I flooded the laundry room for the third time! I couldn't believe it, but I did it again. That is sounding too much like a Britany Spears song. The whole laundry room plus the entry from the garage had about an inch and a half of water. On the one hand we think that we might have some water damage in drywall, when it leaked into the basement. On the other hand Kate and Leah had a great time playing in it. It was like a small wading pool for them to splash around in. I laughed my head off! What else can I do. Dave said that we need to get rid of that sink. What can I say.... I was just soaking a shirt to get the stain out. I didn't have time to wait for the sink to fill up. The chicken was going to burn. Oh well! Hopefully we will not have any more floods. We'll see if three times is a charm.

1 comment:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Oh my heck! You should have taken pics of the kids playing in the water! thats so funny!