Friday, October 24, 2008








On October 16th My sister flew into town from Milwaukee, only I didn't know it. It was a surprise. I expected my mom and dad, but not Lindsay and Sean. I was feeding the girls dinner when I heard a knock at the door. I went to the door thinking it was my parents. To my surprise Sean was sitting in his stroller all by himself on my front porch. I yelled, "No way!" and scared Sean half to death, as I was picking him up. Linds came around the corner. It was one of the greatest surprises of my life!

We had a great time while my family was visiting. We went to Sundance and had a picnic, to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens several times to enjoy the georgeous weather, running without our strollers, and went shopping a couple of times.

The "Secret Garden" is Kate and Leah's favorite. They especially love the fountain. They wanted to put thier hands in it non stop. They got sprayed a few times. Kate closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue a lot. They love water!

Sean looks like a little boy now and not a baby. His favorite thing to do right now is walk using your hands to help him. Does this sound familiar. Linds said, " You guys didn't warn me about walking him around." It is such a back breaker and she probably has about 2 more months of it, till he walks on his own.


Kate and Leah had a great time with their cousin Sean. He is only five months younger, which isn't much especially when they are older. They really played well together! Leah made Sean laugh a couple of times just from random things that she did. He loved to watch her climb up the stairs! He thought that was hilarious!

When my mom came up she got the best greeting ever. Kate and Leah heard the door open, saw her, ran to her squealing with delight, and gave her a big hugs!

7 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

What a fun surprise! I am glad that you got to enjoy time with your family!

Beck said...

So fun! I didnt know it was a surprise. Thats so cute! And your sister totally look like you just blonde.

Thanks for hanging out with me the other night. It really was the perfect night out. And we have the cutest toes and sexiest eyebrows around! haha!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging!!! Your girls are so cute! I love all the swimming pictures... the pink life jackets are adorable! CUTE!

Kari said...

What little sweethearts! I'm glad you have a blog since we no longer get to see your cute family at church! Mine is private, kind of annoying sometimes. Send me your email address sometime...krmorrison@gmail.com so I can add you.

How fun to have your family surprise you!!

Shel said...

I didn't know you had a blog?! I'm so glad that I found it so I can keep track of you guys and your cute cute girls, so fun!

Leandra said...

I was like "Hey Jenni highlighted her hair blond!" ...and then I realized your hair is short now hehehe

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Your girls are oh so cute! You and your sister look SO much alike!
How fun that she came to visit.