Monday, October 13, 2008







Kate and Leah had a great 1st Birthday! They especially loved their cake! They had fish cakes, which I made myself. It is too bad that I didn't get pictures of the cakes, because no one will believe that I made cake. I decided to do fish cakes because they love to swim so much. Kate dug into her cake and ended up with a frosting beard. She tried to offer Tyler some of her cake several times. He didn't take any. I wonder why? Leah loved her new books! As soon as they were opened she opened them adn started flipping through the pages. There were a lot of people there. I think it was a little overwhelming at first. Dave and I are grateful for all of our family members that love and support Kate and Leah. It means a lot to us to see our girls so loved!

No comments: